January Favorites 2014


Maybelline Color Show in Blue Bombshell-  This polish, of course, reminds me of the Dodgers, but a little more feminine.  What I love about Maybelline nail polishes is that they're super cheap and you are able to snag a $1 off coupon in the Sunday Times.

Nature Republic Simple Making Gel Eyeliner- My mom purchased this in Korea and I freaking LOVE it.  It's water and smudge proof.  It glides on easily and the staying power is simply amazing.

Blendercleanser- If you own a beauty blender, this a must have to clean your dirty little sponge.  But what else can you clean? YOUR BRUSHES!!! It's travel friendly and convenient.

Benefit they're real mascara- I received a sample from Sephora and will be purchasing this as soon as I'm done.  Your lashes will be clump-free and elongated.  The wand is specifically used for your inner and lower lashes.

Wet n Wild idol eyes in 134 Distress-  This creamy eye shadow base is highly pigmented and easy to blend.  I have about 5 different shades and I equally love them all. Pro tip- wait until there's a sale at the drugstores, there's always a 50% off or BOGO 50% off.  I use Distress for a strong smokey eye.

MAC eye kohl in Powersurge-  You can use this as an eye shadow base or obviously an eyeliner.   I recently used this as an eyeliner for a subtle natural look.  The color reminds me of Urban Decay eyeshadow in Smog, which is one of my favorite E/S.

Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Liner- My mom also purchased this in Korea.  The applicator is stiff so your line will be accurate.  The finish is vibrant and lacquer esque.

NYX lipstick in Gala- It's such a gorgeous shimmery pink.  I love how creamy and moisturizing it is.  NYX has so many beautiful lippies just like MAC.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Very Fair/Light-  OMG, such a steal for this concealer.  I use it under my eyes and to highlight my cheekbones.  It's blendable, buildable and does not crease!

Naked Palette 3- This beautiful array of colors are mostly rose hued.  I will do a detailed blog about this palette in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)