ALL TIME FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS



Real Techniques Buffing Brush- The buffing brush is included in the Core Collection. It's so soft and blends in foundation effortlessly.  Your foundation will never look caked on, the best part is that you don't even need much foundation. 

MAC 217-  the coveted 217.  This brush is the holy grail.  You probably need 3 of these in your collection.  

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle- I use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones and sometimes on my browbone.  Lightly dust this on your cheekbones and see them higher and prominent. 

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Light-  I always apply a small amount of primer and it will make your foundation last even longer. 

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip/Healthy Glow Bronzer-  I actually got this product for 75% off at CVS and I have been loving this so much.  I love a product that is versatile.  There are 5 different shimmery colors that you can swirl together or use separately.

MAC Blush in Dollymix-  the shade is so girly and it doesn't look too harsh, a little goes a long way.  

MAC Studio Fix Fluid - I finally found a foundation that matches my skin color.  It never looks cakey, especially if you apply this with the RT buffing brush.  I also love the fact that it is SPF 15.

Rimmel Stay Matte in Silky Beige-  I use this powder everyday, it really does stay matte and it was only $4.  It totally beats any other high end translucent powder.

bareMinerals Blemish Therapy- I rarely get any acne but if I wear foundation a lot, I'll start to break out a bit.  After I wash my face and apply lotion, I'll dab a small amount on my blemish and it will disappear by the end of the day or when I wake up the next day! 

MAC Eye shadow in Mystery, Saddle, Vapour.  I use Mystery for my brows.  Saddle is a great transition color.  Vapour is such a beautiful color for your inner tear ducts.  

L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner- The absolute best pencil for tight lining and on the waterline.  It doesn't budge one bit.

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Peach-  I like to top off my lipstick with this pretty coral/pink lip gloss, it makes your lips look so succulent.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo- If you ever tried these lip creams, you'll know how good these smell.  I love a matte lip and these never dry your lips up! 

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara-  It will elongate and separate your lashes, to make them look like falsies.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I never leave home without this on my face.   I finally hit pan and I'm definitely buying another one.  It's by far my favorite bronzer next to NARS Laguna. 

Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 Half Baked, Buck, Smog- There are no words that can express how much I love these colors.  I have all 3 palettes, but these are my top 3 colors.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)