Weight loss smoothies

I watched an infomercial about the nutribullet a couple of days ago.  It motivated me to use it!  I personally like juicers more but I decided to put my blender to use. 

I googled a bunch of recipes and found a couple that I jotted down. 

#1
1 1/2 c apple juice
2 c stemmed and chopped kale / spinach
1 apple chopped
1/2 avocado chopped

Instead of apple juice I just added filtered water.  I used a Granny Smith apple because it has less sugar than any other apple.  I also added a tablespoon of flaxseed. 

#2 
1/2 banana
1/2 c peanut butter
1/2 c nonfat milk
1 T chocolate whey 

#3
1 c almond milk
1 c ice
2 T peanut butter
1 t cocoa powder

#4
1 c almond milk
1 c berries
1 t peanut butter
1 c ice

#5
1/2 c coconut milk 
2 c stemmed kale / spinach
1 1/2 c chopped pineapple
1 banana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)

DETOX WATER