Eye Makeup for Dodger game


Since I'll be attending tomorrow, I decided to try out a new eye makeup look! I wanted to combine some blues with browns. 
  1. I primed my eyes with MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot.
  2. Maybelline Color tattoo in Tenacious Teal as a base on my lids.
  3. Using Coastal Scents 88 Palette, I applied the shimmery light blue on my inner thirds of the lid, for the outer V, I combined violet and royal blue.  Using the copper brown, I used this on my crease and blended it all out. 
  4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries, swipe it on the lower lash line.
  5. Line your eyes and wing it out with Maybelline master precise.
  6. Tight line your eyes with Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner.
  7. Apply Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express and then finish it off with Maybelline Great Lash in Blink of Blue.
  8.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)