Eye Makeup for Dodger game
Since I'll be attending tomorrow, I decided to try out a new eye makeup look! I wanted to combine some blues with browns.
- I primed my eyes with MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot.
- Maybelline Color tattoo in Tenacious Teal as a base on my lids.
- Using Coastal Scents 88 Palette, I applied the shimmery light blue on my inner thirds of the lid, for the outer V, I combined violet and royal blue. Using the copper brown, I used this on my crease and blended it all out.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries, swipe it on the lower lash line.
- Line your eyes and wing it out with Maybelline master precise.
- Tight line your eyes with Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner.
- Apply Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express and then finish it off with Maybelline Great Lash in Blink of Blue.