APRIL FAVORITES 2013



1) Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 102- Creamy but has a matte finish.  Kate's line is my favorite because it goes on like a MAC lipstick.  This color in particular has a pink and coral hue. 
2) NYC Big Bold bronzer in MetropoliTan.  It's darker than "Sunny" and it has some shimmer.  I love to contour my cheeks with this.  Super cheap and has so much product.
3) NYX Roll on shimmer in Platinum. You can apply it so easily and the glitter will not fall on to your face.  This does not require a primer. 
4) I seem to find new mascaras that I'm obsessed with every month.  Maybelline's Illegal Length is not new, I've had this in my collection for awhile now.  This extends your lashes.  My babe thought I was wearing falsies but I wasn't!
5) Revlon Colorstay in Atomic.  Apply the copper side all over the lids and above the crease, you can also wear it in the inner corners.  Then apply the darker tone on your crease and blend away with a brush or your ring finger.  This doesn't have to be perfect since it's a smokey eye.  It's perfect to have in your purse, so you can easily change your eyes to a sultry look. 
6) MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre,  I use this for weekend looks.  This is the best primer for building and blending many colors. 
7) Physicians Formula Youthful Wear concealer.  This eradicates fine lines and it's so creamy and blendable.  If you're in need of a good concealer, this is the bee's knees. 
8) Physicians Formula Super BB Powder in Medium/Deep.  On the weekdays, This is the only thing I need on my face.  It conceals and protects my face with SPF 30.  It will not make your face look cakey, it's subtle yet has a lot of coverage.  I've never seen a BB cream in powder form but I love it!
9) ORLY-Hot Shot This has got to be one of my favorite reds, it's like a watermelon and strawberry hybrid.
China Glaze-Dance Baby I used to wear a lot of dark colors, but pink has been a staple these past few months.  This baby pink has gotten me a lot of compliments. 
Sally Hansen- Peachy Breeze  Coral looks amazing with my skin tone, I have so many different coral nail polishes, but this one by far is the prettiest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)