A Mini Haul

 
I shopped quite a bit this weekend.

Obey tank from Zumies. I love menswear. Their tanks are soo comfy and cute.

Diamond Supply and Us vs. them socks from Active. The diamonds socks would go great with my Ultraviolets.

I had dinner with the in laws, and in the same plaza, they have a Japanese Makeup store. I used to use a lot of Japanese makeup in the past, but it's pricey.
- 2 packs of lashes by Decorative Eyelash $15.99 each
- Eyebrow pencil by NewBorn $16.99
- Eyelid stickers, because my right eye is annoying AF :/












CVS Physicians Formula makeup is $6.00 off !
I bought the shimmer strips custom eye enhancing kohl kajal eyeliner trio in Blue eyes. Yes, I don't have blue eyes but the colors will def go well with my dark brown eyes. It comes with 3 colors- black, blue and brown. I have another set of these for Brown eyes, which has black, silver and grey. They glide on smoothly and the payoff is amazing.










In my last post I mentioned that Rite Aid has a 40% off NYC cosmetics.
- Sparkle Eye Dust in Golden Champagne
- long wearing nail enamel in boat basin
- HD COLOR trio eye shadow in 782 Bronzed in Brooklyn. It comes with a highlighter, all over lid shadow and shadow for the crease. I'm a fan of a brown smokey eye so I had to pick this up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)