February 2013 Favorites
1) Out The Door- Northern Lights Top Coat- Vigorously shake this baby up and apply it as your top coat for a glitzy shine. It's called "Out the door" for a reason, it sets quickly!
2) Molton Brown Lotion in Relaxing Yuan Zhi. We visited the store in South Coast and smelled almost every scent, Yuan Zhi was my favorite. It is a wild plant from Southern China, which is used to "balance engeries and calm the spirit". It's a little pricey ($30), but totally worth it.
3)Loreal Colour Riche Balm in Legally Regal. They came out with new spring colors! I chose a lavendar color, the swatch is a subtle lavendar/pink. It's basically a lip balm/lip stain.
4) Covergirl outlast stay brilliant nail polish in Out of the blue & vio-last.
Covergirl finally came out with nail polishes, and they are pretty amazing. It's long wearing, 1 week chip-free, vibrant, and simliar to OPI.
5) Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara- I'm addicted to Rimmel mascaras, they seem to come out with so many new mascaras that always top notch. This one has avec grow - lash complex. It will make your lashes grow. It lengthens and separates each lash.
6) Physicians Formula pH matchmaker lip gloss- This gloss changes into a color that matches your skin tone. My color is a pretty barbie pink. I love this gloss because there's a mirror and an LED light when you want to apply it at night.
7) NYX soft matte lip cream in Tokyo- I love this on top of bare lips, it's creamy and silky with a matte finish.
8) Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter- I have the original formula but I'm obsessed with Cocoa right now. I swipe this on my lips before I go to bed and wake up with baby soft lips.