February 2013 Favorites




1) Out The Door- Northern Lights Top Coat- Vigorously shake this baby up and apply it as your top coat for a glitzy shine.  It's called "Out the door" for a reason, it sets quickly!

2) Molton Brown Lotion in Relaxing Yuan Zhi.  We visited the store in South Coast and smelled almost every scent, Yuan Zhi was my favorite.  It is a wild plant from Southern China, which is used to "balance engeries and calm the spirit".  It's a little pricey ($30), but totally worth it. 

3)Loreal Colour Riche Balm in Legally Regal.  They came out with new spring colors! I chose a lavendar color, the swatch is a subtle lavendar/pink.  It's basically a lip balm/lip stain. 

4) Covergirl outlast stay brilliant nail polish in Out of the blue & vio-last.
Covergirl finally came out with nail polishes, and they are pretty amazing.  It's long wearing, 1 week chip-free, vibrant, and simliar to OPI.

5) Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara- I'm addicted to Rimmel mascaras, they seem to come out with so many new mascaras that always top notch.  This one has avec grow - lash complex.  It will make your lashes grow.  It lengthens and separates each lash. 

6) Physicians Formula pH matchmaker lip gloss-  This gloss changes into a color that matches your skin tone.  My color is a pretty barbie pink.  I love this gloss because there's a mirror and an LED light when you want to apply it at night. 

7) NYX soft matte lip cream in Tokyo- I love this on top of bare lips, it's creamy and silky with a matte finish.

8) Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter-  I have the original formula but I'm obsessed with Cocoa right now.  I swipe this on my lips before I go to bed and wake up with baby soft lips. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)