Anyways, here's my look of the day:
For the face, I kept a very minimal eye makeup and with a mauve lip.
How to achieve this look & the uses of each item:
1. After applying facial lotion, use a small amount of the Magic Lumi on to your under eyes, cheekbones, and bridge of your nose to illuminate your features.
2. Set the highlighter with the loose foundation powder.
3. Using the NYX palette, I chose medium brown and applied it to my crease. I blended it out with a darker brown on to the outer V. These colors are all matte and easily blendable. For the brow bone I picked up the off white color located on the top left corner. You can also use this palette to contour your nose with the light taupe color. Use the NYX jumbo eye pencil in the inner corner of your eyes.
4. Using a light brown in the palette, I lightly filled in my brows.
5. Line your eyes using Milani Eye Tech Extreme, and wing it out. If you have round eyes like me, try only lining the outer third of the eye to achieve the best cat eye.
6. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of the Voluminous mascara.
7. Apply ELF bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks. I love this bronzer because it stays put all day.
8. Lastly, put on the Spicy Mauve lipstick and you're all done.
My fiance got me the NYX palette at Urban Outfitters, and he also got me 4 nail polishes that I'm obsessed with!
I already tried on the grey polish, and it's really thick, and chip resistant for a little over a week. The colors are great and I highly recommend them!