January 2013 Favorites


1) EOS Blender Sponge is a dupe of the Beauty Blender.  It's 2/$9 at CVS. I use this to blend my foundation and concealer, use it damp and you'll achieve a flawless look.

2) Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eyeliner is a like a thick marker, use it for an easy winged eye.  It seriously took me less than a minute to wing out my eyes.

3) Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner is another favorite because it has a fine tip so your lines will be precise.

4) ELF Eyelid Primer - I finally finished my UD Primer Potion and needed a fast replacement.  I got this for $3 and guess what? It does it's job.  It's silky and absorbs quickly.  My eye makeup lasts all night!

5) Covergirl +Olay Concealer Balm- I have found my go to concealer.  You don't know how many concealers I bought in the past couple of months.  I thought the new Loreal Crayon concealers were going to be my fave, but Covergirl beat it! I love that it's moisturizing and blends so effortlessly.  The coverage is great and it can also be used as a highlighter.

6) ELF Natural Lash Kit #1713 They redid their lashes! It's not sparse anymore, it now has dimension and the band is a lot more sturdier.  I cut them in half, place them on the outer lash line, to accentuate my eyes.

7) Milani Lipstick in True Red - I found their new line of lipsticks! A+ for packaging, it looks really expensive with the shiny gold case.  It has a blue undertone so it will make your teeth look whiter! They have a bunch of new colors and I can't wait to grab some more.

8) Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel - They came out with sheer lipsticks with many delectable colors.  Petal Rebel is a highlighter pink but obviously sheer.  This looks fantastic on fair-tan skin.  I love to pair this with bold eye makeup because it's similar to a nude lip but with a bit of flirt.

9)Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow in Distress-  I actually like these more than the NYX Jumbo Pencils.  It glides on super easy and has vibrant colors.  You can use these for smokey eyes, base, or even take an eyeliner brush and use it as eyeliner. 

Here are some more favorites!
1) SOCKS!! The Hundreds and Huf are my fave socks at this moment.  The Diamond Supply Socks are cute but the material is not that good.  I washed them and the thread is already loose.

2) Beanies! Recently, a lot of chicks are rocking beanies.  They look super cute when dressed casual in leggings, cute tee/crewneck sweater, and sneakers.

3) Loreal Total Repair 5 Dry Oil-  I've been using this when my hair is damp,  I liberally spray it all over my ends and also add a few drops of my Moraccan Oil.  The scent is fabulous and my hair has a healthy shine. It also doesn't weigh your hair down.
 
4) BWW Cinnamon Sugared Donut candle UGH, I love this scent!!! It smells yummy and comforting.

5) Bodycology Cloud Nine body lotion- I got this at target for about $3.  The name matches the scent, it's refreshing and makes you feel so relaxed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)

DETOX WATER