Face of the Day (FOTD)
Steps on how to achieve this everyday look:
1) Apply a small amount of Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer.
2) Using Covergirl+Olay Concealer Balm, lightly swipe it under the eyes, bridge of your nose, and the cupid's bow. Blend it all with your fingers or use a foundation brush.
3) Define your brows with NYC Browser Brush-On Brow Kit in 876 Brunette.
4) Apply Buck from UD Naked Palette onto your crease, highlight the brow bone with Virgin using the same palette.
5) Line your eyes with Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. Using a Q-tip, soften the harsh cat eye for a natural look.
6)Apply Lancome Cils Booster XL on top and bottom lashes. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express on top lashesh and 1 coat on the bottom.
7) For the cheeks I used Benfit Hoola Bronzer, I also applied it to my temples and jawline.
8) Loreal Colour Riche in Blushing Sequin is like a lip stain but a bit creamier. I only applied one coat for a subtle color.
*In the 1st pic, there's no lipstick on my lips!*