November Favorites

I can't believe I'm writing another favorites blog already.  November flew by so fast!

Juicing. I juice about 5 times a week.  Now I basically know which fruits and veggies to combine to create that perfect concoction. 
Here's a go to recipe that always satisfies my taste buds:
1/2 cucumber
1/2 beet
4 carrots
4 Celery ribs
1 apple
3 handfuls of spinach or kale
1/2 lemon with pith

MAC 209 Brush
MAC 209 Brush
I'm obsessed with this brush!! I use this for gel liners and it glides on so well.


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/145/812/Products/Brushes/Eye/209-Eye-Liner-Brush/index.tmpl

Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

Milani Eye Tech
I usually wear Clio's eyeliner that my mom picks up for me when I'm running low, but I decided to try this one out.  The pay off is amazing and I love how dark it is.  It's the best tool for a cat eye.
http://www.milanicosmetics.com/p-66-eye-tech-liquid-eye-liner.aspx









Urban Decay De Slick
Urban Decay De Slick

Love this product! When I wear liquid foundation, De Slick will help to keep you oil free for the night.  You spray it twice before you apply your foundation, and twice after you apply all of your makeup.
http://www.urbandecay.com/De-Slick-Oil-Control-Makeup-Setting-Spray-by-Urban-Decay/345,default,pd.html?start=5&cgid=4_500






Seche Vite Top Coat

Seche Vite Top Coat
Look no further. This is the best Top Coat.  I purchased this at Sally's and I've been using this for 3 weeks now.  The polish stays on longer and it has the most beautiful shine to them.  The product is thick, but it dries super fast. 
http://www.seche.com/products/product-83005.html
















Body Secrets Massage Roller
Body Secrets Massage Roller
I got this at Sports Authority and it works like a charm.  You just roll it over your body and you'll feel so relaxed.  I like to roll it over my chest, arms, neck, shoulders and legs.   You can also add oil or lotion into the hole... that's located on the flat surface.  :p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)