DECEMBER FAVORITES









1. ASP Nail Filer.  I had to buy a new filer because my Sephora one got a little dull. I bought this one at Sally's and it files my nails in a jiffy.  It's strong and it will last me a long time.
 
2. Revlon Photoready Concealer in Fair.  I've been using this to highlight my face and it works like a charm.  I always purchased concealers 2 shades darker than this, but I needed a light and creamy concealer to perfect my highlight & contour routine.
 
3. Tokidoki Eyeshadow in Bulleto.  Tokidoki will always be one of my fave brands because I used to work at Happy Six in West LA & El Segundo.  They carry Tokidoki and Hello Kitty.  Sophie, the owner is and always will be the baddest boss ever.  She's down to earth and so sweet.  :)
Anyways, I loveee their eye shadows!! The payoff is great and it never creases.  I bought this color on sale on Sephora.com.  This one is great for the crease and when you blend your kohl eyeliner on the lower lash line.
 
4. Maybelline New Vivids Lip stick in Shocking Coral.  Ok, they get an A+ for packaging. The see- through hot pink packaging is what made me buy this.  There are SO MANY NEW COLORS.   I needed a bright pink so this was a must for me.  It's pink with a touch of coral.  Since this color is so bright, eye makeup should be minimal. 
 
5. China Glaze in Lubu Heels.  What a freaking awesome name~!!! It's a black polish with red glitter.  Awesome for the holidays!
 
6. Sephora Mineral Powder Brush.  This brush is versatile, it blends in my concealer, powder and liquid foundation, and I can use this to set my face with HD powder.
 
7. ELF Blending Eye Brush.  This is a dollar.  I use this for my crease and it blends my eyeshadow so well! I can't believe that a dollar brush can do wonders. 
 
8. Bath and Body Works lotion in Sparkling Blackberry Woods.  It's fruity but has a dark and woodsy smell to it.  It kind of reminds me of Lady Gaga's perfume. 
 
9. Simple Soothing Facial Toner.  Right now, I'm all about natural ingredients in my moisturizers, toners, body wash, facial wash, etc.  This cleans my skin and leaves my face feeling clean, instead of that stinging feeling.
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)

DETOX WATER