October 2012 Favorites

Carmex Lip Balm!

Carmex Original Formula
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Carmex-Original-Formula-External-Analgesic-Lip-Balm-Jar-0.25-oz.-Pack-of-12/21150317
I never gave this brand a try, I picked it up at Target today, and instantly fell in love with this product.  I have really, really, really chapped lips, especially during fall & winter.  I always used EOS, Nivea, Burts Bees, Exfoliatores, nothing really worked.  Carmex stays on the lips and keeps them soft and hydrated.  It's time to throw away the other lip balms. 





NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
 


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-6-jumbo-eye-pencil.aspx

I saw many reviews on YouTube about these Pencils.  I have the Colors Cottage Cheese and French Fries.  I use Cottage Cheese on my tear ducts and to brighten my eyes and I also use it on my brow bone for highlight.  As for French Fries, I use it all over the lid as a base and then I can apply a matte light brown on my crease.  It's super blendable and versatile!  These are so cheap that I'm going to purchase more colors.



Milani Baked Blush "05 Luminoso"

Milani Baked Blush
http://www.target.com/p/milani-baked-blush/-/A-13785647#prodSlot=medium_1_19&term=milani

LOVEEEEE!!! I found a NARS Orgasm dupe! This color is great on all skin tones.  It has some shimmer in it but it's really subtle.  I love the coral tone and it makes my cheeks look soft and angelic.  It's cheaper than NARS and it works just as well. 





Maybelline Color Tattoo

Maybelline Color Tattoo
 
http://www.target.com/p/maybelline-color-tattoo-24hr-eyeshadow/-/A-13872454#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=colortattoo

It's actually on sale if you purchase it online! I have the color Bad to the Bronze and Bold Gold.  You can apply this on with your ring finger.  It's creamy and will not crease! For a daytime look, use Bad to the Bronze.  For date night, Bold Gold will make your eyes pop and look so sexy, esp. with a cat eye. 




 
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black
 
Sweet Jesus.  Curl your lashes, apply 2 coats and see the freaking difference! It beats the high end mascaras! Loreal has amazing mascaras!  I will keep purchasing this one.  Enough said.
 
 
 
 
 
Goody QuikStyle
Goody QuikStyle
 
This is such a great invention! The brush has microfiber bristles, so as you're styling, it dries it faster! I've been using it just as a brush as I'm out of the shower and it does seem to dry my hair lot quicker. Freaking love it, since I have thick and long hair.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)

DETOX WATER