Steps on how to rock Fall Lips!
1. Always apply lip balm, or my ultimate favorite, CARMEX!
2. Lightly apply concealer or foundation on to the lips using a foundation brush. This will act as a primer for lipstick.
3. Line the lips with a lip liner. I just bought a Milani lip liner in Sugar Plum.
4. Layer your lipstick until you find the perfect shade. I like to make my lips look opaque. In this picture I'm using Wet n Wild in Black Orchid.
5. Using a small brush, apply concealer to clean up the lips and to perfect the shape.
For a bold lip, keep your eye makeup very simple & minimal. A thin cat eye with 2 coats of mascara will be perfect!