Mother's Day Present

My mom has been wearing her running shoes for over 2 years! It's time for her to get rid of her old ass shoes. I went to Lady Foot Locker and tried on a bunch of shoes from Nike to New Balance to Asics.  Since my mom and I love to go on trails, I decided to get her sturdy yet comfortable shoes.  I chose Asics Gel-Nerve33. 
They run a tad bit small, so I got a 1/2 size bigger. I hope she likes them!! I'm sure she's not going to wear them until her other ones are no longer good to use.  So my evil plan is to throw them away on Sunday. 

So as I was browsing at the shoe store, I noticed SOOO many cute Nikes!!! I really want the new Free 3.  It's a Tiffany blue, which I adore! I would wear these at the gym or running on pavement.  These would get super dirty on the trails and it wouldn't give me much support.



I also want to get her a gift certificate from Eyebrow Bar that recently opened up in Brea.  I haven't been there yet but I've seen many amazing reviews. Or I may just buy her a massage since her back has been aching for awhile now. :(




I just downloaded a bunch of songs to add to my new cardio playlist!
It's Time- Imagine Dragons
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant  (OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ratches- Joe Moses
Way Too Cold- Kanye West
Electric Kingdom- Twilight 22
Gangbang- Wiz Khalifa
Slight Work- Wale Ft. Wiz 
Dirty Bass- FM ft. Tyga
Donald Trump- Mac Miller
Phone Numbers- Wiz
Lionheart- Afrojack
Bangduck (moguai remix)- Afrojack
4 AM (adam k & soha mix)- Kaskade
Shorty Wanna Be a Thug- Tupac

Anyways, Hope you guys already bought a present for your mommy!! Mother's day is on SUNDAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)