I'm not into watching movies, hell, I don't even know the cult classics...  The only movies I like to watch are comedies.  Some of my favorites include: Austin Powers - Gold Member, Superbad, 40 year old virgin, The Other Guys,  and Despicable Me.

When I was in middle school, my mom would rent Korean dramas on a daily basis.  We would watch such sappy ass movies that I would cry almost every weekend.  It was so freaking stressful!!! I just stopped cold turkey; it was unnecessary stress for me. 

About a year ago, I started renting movies from Blockbuster.  Bluray and HDTV has entered my life and it makes me want to watch movies more often.  I missed out on so many Classics!  Like The Goonies, Scarface, Donnie Brasco, Goodfellas, The Godfather, True Romance, 25th Hour, American Me, Natural Born Killers, Hustle and Flow, Menace II Society, Belly, etc...

I LOVE GANGSTER MOVIES.  I feel like I was one in my past life.  Sometimes I wish I was a character in a virtual game, and I would like to kill people firing my AK-47. 0_0 Anyways, I have Scarface on Bluray and I have been watching it religiously.  It will be playing while I'm getting ready to go out or just for audio while I'm doing work.  I love Tony Montana, he is so badass... you will never find a guy like that, you know why?? BECAUSE HE IS FAKE! haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)