Hangover cures

So after a night of  heavy drinking- the inevitable happened: Yes, a hangover.
In my experience, my hangovers last until 8pm!!! No matter how much water I drink or the countless amount of shut eye, NOTHING CAN SPEED UP THIS HORRIBLE FEELING OF: "JENNIFER, I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN! (until next weekend)"
So, I heard that a Bloody Mary can do the trick.  I had to test it out! I went to my neighborhood Chili's, sat at the bar and tried this tomatoey concoction.  Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have gotten the well drink, but man.... it tasted terrible! Nonetheless,  I started feeling a little better... I was feigning for a big bowl of Pho. I then, drank a beer(Stella Artois on tap! yay!) because everyone says "You need to drink more to feel better." 
I went into my car and drove my ass to Pho Hoang and ordered a Pho Tai Chin with a Thai Iced Tea, ya baby.
The Brisket was SO DELICIOUS and the broth was so soothing, ahhh~!  Nothing like a hot bowl of pho to ease the headache.  Other options you may ask? Ramen or menudo, Ok maybe a hamburger, too!

Does a Bloody Mary cure a hang over?
IT SURE DOES.

Drink massive amounts of water, get shut eye, bloody mary, dense meal, ibuprofen if needed, and your other home remedies!

Tip: DON'T MIX YOUR ALCOHOL, EAT A HEARTY MEAL BEFORE YOU DRINK, AND ALTERNATE BETWEEN ALCOHOL & WATER.

You're welcome. :) Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nails of the Week (NOTW)

DETOX WATER